Andrew Roth has been recording, creating and sculpting sound professionally for over 20 years.
Based in San Francisco Roth Audio Design offers comprehensive audio services for projects of all sizes,
providing first-class sound design, music, casting & direction, recording and mixing for
film, television, games, museum & theme park installations,radio productions, and web media.
Recent Projects have included the fast growing field of immersive 3D audio experiences including interactive AR (augmented reality) and VR (virtual reality) as well as object oriented mixing using software tools such as Dolby Atmos and SPAT Revolution.
In addition our first-class equipment and unique gathering techniques have been used to record
classical and jazz music concerts, major motion picture & network television sound effects, radio interviews,
as well as captivating soundscapes spanning the globe.
- Sound Design & Mix Services For All Configurations (Stereo, Binaural, Ambisonic, 5.1, 7.1, 7.1.4)
- Exhibit Creation & Complete Installation
- Multi-track Location Recording
- Voice Casting, Recording and Localization
- Advanced Audio Restoration
- Analog to Digital Transfers
- Audio Direction and Project Consultation